Increasingly, families are treating themselves with side TV sets, for bedrooms, kitchens, and kid’s rooms. A 43-inch TV is ideal for such a purpose. It’s small enough to fit into a space-conscious room, but yet large enough to view the screen clearly. But if you’re going to get a second or even third TV, why not make it a smart one, especially if your larger main screen is smart enabled.
The majority of us use smart technology every day in the form of smartphones, so we’re all familiar with the concept of connecting to the internet, and a smart TV just scales up the idea. Via the internet connection, music and movies can be downloaded or streamed, games can be enjoyed online with the adrenaline-fuelled addition of being able to play with others from around the globe, and numerous apps become accessible too. Most smart TVs are voice-enabled, and many offer Alexa in their package. With the ability to control your smart home by just telling Alexa what to switch on, a smart TV is a great addition for the family.
Every 43-inch smart TV model that we feature has to conform to our strict standards, and in order to accurately establish this, we put them through a series of tough tests. This allows us to analyse several factors, including:
- Smart functionality – our models must connect easily, quickly and with stability, offer access to a wide range of useful apps and be simple to navigate.
- Picture quality – the picture should feature a crisp resolution, displaying the full-colour gamut, dark blacks, and a smooth, judder-free roll.
- Audio – the audio must subtly enhance your TV, bringing the story to life in your ears, with no jarring notes to disturb the experience.
- Immersive experience – your new 43-inch smart TV must allow you to sink into the on-screen story, whatever you’re watching.
- Functionality – our featured TVs must be simple to install, use, and personalize.
All the TVs that we recommend have come through our rigorous testing completely unscathed, so you can browse with confidence, knowing that these are the very best 43-inch smart TVs of 2021.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a particular size of TV, then consider giving these pages a read too!