Finding the perfect spot to place the TV, especially a larger model, such as a super-sleek 70-inch screen, is always a challenge, but the addition of a stylish, well-crafted TV stand removes the hassle. With so many contemporary designs to choose from, we have gathered the best TV stands here.
By selecting white as your colour choice, you’re allowing an element of clean brightness into your living room. Complementing any decor, white looks good in any setting and can change the feeling of an interior just by its mere presence. Coupled with the streamlined bezels and minimalist style of today’s high tech TVs, and you’re onto a winner.
We’ve examined every model of white TV stand featured here. We check every single element to assess, amongst other factors:
- Quality of construction – every white corner stand must be constructed to the highest standard possible.
- Functionality – the stand must fulfil the brief of providing a safe and stylish setting for your TV.
- Ease of assembly – if the unit needs to be assembled, this should be simple and hassle-free with every component included.
- Value for money – by weighing up quality and price, we can assess whether the stand offers value for money.
- Aesthetic appeal – every TV stand must add appeal and style to any interior.
We are proud of the lengths that we go to in selecting white TV stands to feature, and that’s why you can rest assured that we’re only offering you the very best models. Please have a look at our top 5 white TV stands of 2021.
Does a TV stand need to be as wide as a TV?
Generally, a surface that's suitable to put your TV on needs to be a little wider than the base of the TV in order to provide a stable footing for your screen.
What is the best height for a TV stand?
The correct height for a TV stand depends on the size of both the screen and the room. These figures provide an indication of how far away the viewer should sit and the hieght the TV stand needs to be.
Can I use a credenza as a TV stand?
A credenze is another name for a storage unit. They often have doors, with shelves inside and make great TV stands.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for other TV accessories, then consider giving these pages a read too!